Prayers for Unity in the Church, Please join with us in praying these prayers
Prayers for UNITY in the Church.
Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus we pray that you would give us at Tabernacle of Praise 1 mind, 1 heart, 1 vision and 1 voice so that You’re power might come in ever increasing growing and increase of your Church and Kingdom. We pray for the Psalms 133 anointing and blessing to come upon us and increase daily as we walk in love with You Lord and we walk in love toward one another.
Lord forgive us and Help us to deal with the hurts, wrong motives, fears, agendas, pride, unforgivenesses, thoughts or anything else that creates disunity. So that we might have true fellowship and the world will know that know that we are Yours through the Divine Love that you show through us to each other.
Lord help all of us in Your Church to understand Ep. 4:2,3 that Unity must be maintained. Help us all to be completely humble, gentle in our dealings with people; patient enduring when needed and bearing with one another in love. Help us to Endeavour to make every effort to guard and keep the Unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.
Lord help all of us to understand the revelation of the Body of Christ. That there is one Church but many expressions. Lord we know that differences in personalities, callings and gifting can cause discomfort to us unless we understand the way you minister through Your body. Help all of us to respect and value everyone especially those different from us knowing that you desire us to appreciate the differences that you’ve placed in Your body.
Lord we come in agreement with Psalms 127 that unless you build the house we build in vain. We ask and believe you to fulfill your promise in Matt. 16:18 build Your Church so that the gates of Hell will not prevail against the Church that you build. We come in agreement that even as you gave Moses the specific pattern to build the Tabernacle we’re asking you to give us the exact pattern with which you desire to build your church
and build your Church with us.
Points of Prayer for Unity; these are things we must have to maintain and grow in Unity.
- Help us all to recognize who the Leaders are and fully follow You (Jesus through them.)
- Help us to continually choose refuse to take offense.
- Help all of us to communicate problems courageously, recognizing the value in problems and obstacles.
- Help each of us to be jealous for each others success
- Help us always keep the lines of communication open
- Help us to take joy in submission to one another
- Help all of us to plan the work you give us to do and then work the plan diligently
- Help us all to make sure that our relationships are broader than just ministry together
- Give all of us the grace to avoid pity parties
10. Help us to avoid loss of respect for each other
11. Help to avoid processing everything through how it affects me (Help me not to be the center of my universe, but to understand that joy comes through putting J
esus first, O
thers second and Y
ourself or myself third.
12. Help us to not allow Lack of Faith and or Lack of Loyalty toward each other.
13. Help all of us to refuse to gossip, slander or falsely accusations or to entertain thoughts toward one another that create suspicion, distrust or disunity.
14. Help us all to be able to communicate Our personal visions and to know how our vision fits into the local Church vision.
15. Help everyone in our congregation to have livable schedules, income and goals. Acts 4:32
16. Help us to be teachable to receiving input and to give grade cards to each other in an uplifting way.
17. Help all of us to set ourselves in for the Long haul to endure to the end and not fall away or be sidelined.
18. Help us to continually revisit, understand and live the power of the Cross and resurrection.
19. Help us to refuse to think negatively about those above us and those under us.
20. Help all of us to choose to refuse to speak negatively about those above us and those under us.
21. Help us all to keep our words, to do what we say, help us hoe our own row and when we’re done to help the next person finish theirs.
22. Help us to choose forgiveness every time
23. Guard us from a spirit of pride and cloke us with humility. Help us to understand the principle that what we’re a part of is more important than the part we play.
24. Help us all to be willing to follow Christ in being servants all the time.
25. We contend and cry out to You Lord to create Great Unity that will reveal Great Glory in this region so that the lost and hurting might be saved and healed. Jesus be revealed in and through your Church.